Tesco Almond Unsweetened Milk 1 Litre
- Energy165kJ 40kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 65.90kJ (15.80kcal)
- Ultra heat treated unsweetened almond drink with added calcium and vitamins B12, B2 and D.
- Almond alternative to dairy milk, made with real almonds
Water, Almonds (1.5%), Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Stabilisers (Carob Gum, Gellan Gum), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days.
- Shake well before opening.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1 Litre e
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 250ml|
|Energy||65.90kJ (15.80kcal)||164.75kJ (39.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016