Kit Kat Chunky Milk Chocolate Bar 40G
- Crispy wafer finger covered with thick milk chocolate (68%).
- Join us at facebook.com/kitkatuk
- Share your chocolate bar break with #MyBreak
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/kitkat
- Visit www.kitkat.co.uk
- Good to remember, enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures
- Unwrap, snap off a chunk and enjoy the delicious smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer biscuit of KITKAT Chunky. KITKAT Chunky launched in 1999, and is the biggest innovation for KITKAT since its launch in 1935. You can chose your favourite KITKAT Chunky flavours from the classic KITKAT Chunky Milk or mix your break up and pick up a Peanut Butter, or Cookie Dough. If you want an even bigger break, go for KITKAT Chunky Duo. KITKAT Chunky uses sustainably sourced cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. In 2016, KITKAT celebrated becoming the first 100% globally certified sustainably sourced brand! The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, no matter where in the world you buy a KITKAT, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT®
- Why not mix up your break and try a taste of New York with KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar, comprising a crispy wafer biscuit covered with a tasty layer of milk chocolate
- A great treat when you're enjoying a break, a Kit Kat with a bit more bite
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 40g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (from Palm Kernel/Palm/Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Soya Lecithin), Butterfat (from Milk), Yeast, Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Natural Flavourings, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Salt
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End see under fin seal
Number of uses
1 Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
40 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per bar||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||14.2g||5.7g||20g||29%|
|of which: sugars||55.0g||22.1g||90g||25%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019