Tesco 4 Chicken And Vegetable Pies 568G
- Energy1180kJ 282kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 914.52kJ (218.64kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry filled with chicken breast pieces, peas and carrots in gravy, topped with a light puff pastry lid.
- Succulent chicken breast mixed with garden vegetables in a rich gravy
INGREDIENTS: Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Roast Chicken (10%)(Chicken, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Palm Oil, Chicken Breast (5%), Carrot (3%), Peas (3%), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Chicken Extract, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Caramelised Sugar, Carrot Juice from Concentrate, Flavouring, Thyme, Onion Powder, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: Fan 200°C/Conventional 200°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (129g**)|
|Energy||914.52kJ (218.64kcal)||1179.73kJ (282.05kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016