Tesco 4 Chicken And Vegetable Pies 568G
- Energy1180kJ 282kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 914.52kJ (218.64kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry filled with chicken breast pieces, peas and carrots in gravy, topped with a light puff pastry lid.
- Succulent chicken breast mixed with garden vegetables in a rich gravy
INGREDIENTS: Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Roast Chicken (10%)(Chicken, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Palm Oil, Chicken Breast (5%), Carrot (3%), Peas (3%), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Chicken Extract, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Caramelised Sugar, Carrot Juice from Concentrate, Flavouring, Thyme, Onion Powder, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: Fan 200°C/Conventional 200°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (129g**)|
|Energy||914.52kJ (218.64kcal)||1179.73kJ (282.05kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016