Tesco 4 Chicken And Bacon Pies 568G
- Energy1255kJ 300kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 957.79kJ (229.06kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry filled with pieces of chicken and bacon in a creamy sauce topped with a light puff pastry lid.
- Succulent chicken breast mixed with diced bacon in a creamy sauce
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Chicken (14%), Milk, Palm Oil, Bacon (4%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Onion, Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Parsley, Pea Protein, Sugar, White Pepper, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 6 25-30 mins Leave pie in its foil and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre heated oven for 25-30 mins Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (131g**)|
|Energy||957.79kJ (229.06kcal)||1254.70kJ (300.07kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016