Nescafe Azera Cappuccino Instant Coffee 6 Serving 96G
- Energy257kJ 61kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1620 kJ
- A blend of Instant Coffee, finely ground roasted coffee beans with Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
- Discover our Instagram @nescafeazera
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeazera
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/azera
- Calling all cappuccino fans: if you love full-flavoured, barista-quality coffee with plenty of froth, we've got you covered. Create barista-inspired cappuccinos at home with NESCAFÉ AZERA Cappuccino sachets. Just add hot water and stir to enjoy full-flavoured espresso-based coffee topped with a deliciously velvety foam. Crafted from a combination of instant and finely ground roasted coffee beans and British cows' milk, our cappuccino is the perfect partner - wherever, whenever and however you want it. Any time you want a delicious frothy coffee in an instant, the NESCAFÉ AZERA Cappuccino is here for you, froth-lovers.
- Part of our range of coffee shop favourites, the NESCAFÉ AZERA Cappuccino is mild but full-flavoured, and it's perfect if you love the deep coffee taste and textured foam of the classic cappuccino. If you love barista-style coffee and want to enjoy the perfectly balanced comfort of a great cappuccino at home, NESCAFÉ AZERA instant cappuccino sachets are for you. And, our coffee is responsibly sourced - so that you can feel great about every cup.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our range of coffee shop favourites? Discover the rich velvety intensity of our NESCAFÉ AZERA Flat White sachets, a premium latte with NESCAFÉ AZERA Latte and a perfectly portable cappuccino to go with NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Cappuccino
- Espresso-based cappuccino sachets for barista-inspired coffee
- Made with espresso
- Prepare your velvety cappuccino in moments from a single-serve sachet
- Topped with a smooth, velvety froth
- Quality coffee whenever, wherever and however you want
- Pack size: 16g
- Low fat
Skimmed Milk Powder (32%), Glucose Syrup, Coffee (15%) [Instant Coffee, Roast and Ground Coffee (1%)], Coconut Oil, Sugar, Lactose, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452), Thickener (E415), Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)]
Store in a cool, dry place, Best Before End: See Base of Pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serve your own barista-inspired Cappuccino.
- 1) Empty the contents of a sachet into your favourite mug
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot (but not boiling) water and stir well.
- 3) Wait 20 secs.
- 3) Give it a good stir again
Number of uses
6 Makes 6 mugs
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
6 x 16 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1620 kJ||109 kJ||257 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||385 kcal||26 kcal||61 kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which: saturates||8.5g||0.6g||1.4g||20g|
|of which: sugars||36.8g||2.5g||5.9g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one sachet + 200ml water, makes 240ml); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 6 mugs||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016