Tesco Chocolate Cheesecake 425G
- Energy1055kJ 253kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1486kJ / 356kcal
- Baked cheesecake on a chocolate flavoured biscuit base, topped with chocolate sauce and chocolate cream mousse, sprinkled with white and milk chocolate curls.
- Our frozen Chocolate Cheesecake, which serves six and defrosts in 3 hours, is the perfect after dinner treat for the whole family to share. A beautifully crumbly chocolate flavoured biscuit base covered with a smooth baked cheesecake and topped with mouthwatering chocolate sauce and creamy chocolate mousse. Sprinkled with both white and milk chocolate curls.*TBC
INGREDIENTS: Single Cream (Milk), Sugar, Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (11%), Yogurt (Milk), Wheat Flour, Chocolate Sauce (8%)(Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Milk Sugar, Milk Chocolate[Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dried Skimmed Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithins, Soya Lecithins)), Vegetable Margarine(Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Pasteurised Egg, Wheat Starch, Brown Sugar, Maize Starch, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Milk Chocolate(Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Dried Whole Milk, Wheat Gluten, Whey Powder (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Egg White, Fructose, Invert Sugar Syrup, Egg Yolk, Flavouring, Cocoa Mass, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Sulphate, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Thickener (Sodium Alginate), Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins, Soya Lecithins), Milk Sugar, Milk Proteins.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4-5 hours in the refrigerator
- Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day
- Do not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (71g)|
|Energy||1486kJ / 356kcal||1055kJ / 253kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019