- Energy505kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1682kJ
- Whole Grain Oat Low Sugar Os
- For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Promotional packs are subject to availability, while stocks last. We cannot guarantee that your delivered pack will carry a featured promotion.
- It's the little things that make a difference when it comes to happier families and NESTLE Less Than 5% Sugar OAT CHEERIOS is another little thing that counts. Each tasty little CHEERIOS O is made with 98% wholegrain oats and is high in fibre. It contains no artificial colours or flavours, just a crunchy and tasty, low sugar breakfast cereal. So, when it comes to the little things that make a difference to your family, choose CHEERIOS - the little things that count!
- Enjoy a bowl of tasty wholegrain CHEERIOS with cold or hot milk, and try adding some chopped fresh fruit - delicious!
- Have you met the other members of our CHEERIOS family: Irresistible MULTIGRAIN CHEERIOS, HONEY CHEERIOS, and our deliciously crunchy CHEERIOS OAT CRISP and CINNAMON OAT CRISP.
- NESTLE Less Than 5% Sugar OAT CHEERIOS is a tasty low sugar breakfast cereal for the whole family
- Crunchy low sugar wholegrain little Os
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Made with 98% wholegrain oats
- High in fibre
- Pack size: 325g
- High in fibre
Whole Grain Oat Flour (97.8%), Wheat Starch, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Tripotassium Phosphate, Antioxidant: Tocopherols
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A Glass of Water
- Fresh Fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
10 10 servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost Nestlé UK.
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
325 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||1.4g||1.6g||20g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||4.7g||7.3g||90g||1.4g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019