Tesco Bbq Beef Kebabs 400G
- Energy339kJ 81kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1025.80kJ (246.50kcal)
- Minced beef kebabs with a barbecue flavour seasoning on wooden skewers
- 10 succulent minced beef kebabs with a BBQ seasoning on wooden skewers. perfect as a starter or for all fresco dining.
INGREDIENTS: Beef (87%), Water, Sugar, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Spices (Smoked Paprika, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Cumin), Sea Salt, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Paprika Extract
- Contains sulphites and tomato.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 14-16 mins Oven 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 14-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes, turning occasionally.
- For best results grill.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact after contact with raw meat. Ensure product is cooked thoroughly until all juices run clear and there is no raw meat inside.
- Remove all packaging.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One kebab (33g*)|
|Energy||1025.80kJ (246.50kcal)||338.51kJ (81.34kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016