Tesco Pork Loin Steaks Garlic And Herb Crumb 400G
- Energy1423kJ 342kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1009.40kJ (242.25kcal)
- Boneless pork loin steaks with added water, garlic and herb butter and garlic and herb crumb.
- With garlic and herb butter, topped with a crunchy golden crumb
Pork (83%), Garlic and Herb Butter, Water, Potato Flour (Sodium Metabisulphite), Rice Flour, Maize Starch (Sulphites), Salt, Glucose Syrup (Sulphites), Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Thyme, Tapioca Starch (Sulphites), Spirit Vinegar Powder, Sea Salt, Caramel Syrup, Black Pepper, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Turmeric.
Garlic and Herb Butter contains: Butter (Milk), Water, Garlic Purée, Parsley, Thyme, Citrus Fibre, Sea Salt, White Pepper
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 180°C, 6, 200°C
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (141g**)|
|Energy||1009.40kJ (242.25kcal)||1423.25kJ (341.57kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016