Tesco Sweet Bbq Pulled Pork 410G
- Energy1343kJ 320kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 889.50kJ (212.00kcal)
- Slow cooked marinated pork shoulder with a sachet of sweet barbecue sauce.
- Sous Vide. This joint has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
Boneless Pork Shoulder (76%), Sweet Barbecue Honey Sauce (19%), Sugar, Spices (Paprika, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder), Dried Vegetables (Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Flake, Onion, Green Pepper), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Oregano, Colour (Paprika Extract).
Sweet Barbecue Honey Sauce contains: Sugar, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Molasses, Honey, Corn Starch, Smoked Maltodextrin, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract)
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results, oven cook. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins Remove meat from pouch, place on an ovenable dish and cover with foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Discard foil and any cooking juices. Take 2 forks, place 1 fork into the meat and pull the meat apart with the other fork to create a shredded effect. Drizzle the contents of the sauce sachet evenly over the shredded meat and mix thoroughly before serving.
Instructions: 5 1/2 mins (800W) / 5 mins (900W)
Remove pouch from carton. Place the pouch onto a microwavable dish and pierce top of the pouch several times.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W / 900W), remove from microwave and shake gently then heat on full power for a further 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 2 minutes (900W). Stand for 2 minutes, then carefully open the pouch and drain off remaining cooking juices. Remove the pork onto a dish, then take 2 forks, place 1 fork into the meat and pull the meat apart with the other fork to create a shredded effect.
Drizzle the contents of the sauce sachet evenly over the shredded meat and mix thoroughly before serving.
- Remove all packaging and set sachet of sauce to one side
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for cooking from frozen
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (151g**)|
|Energy||889.50kJ (212.00kcal)||1343.14kJ (320.12kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016