- Energy852kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 716.20kJ(169.40kcal)
- Slow cooked marinated beef with a sachet of smoky sweet barbecue sauce
- Marinated in a blend of spices and slow cooked until it is perfect for shredding, served with a smoky bbq sauce
Beef (71%), Smoky BBQ Sauce (25%), Sugar, Herb and Spices (Paprika, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Pepper, Oregano, Ginger), Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Red Pepper, Tomato), Salt, Dextrose, Maize Starch, Wheat Sprinkle Flour (Wheat Flour, Mlatodextrin, Malted Wheat Flour), Paprika Extract.
Smoky BBQ Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Smoked Paprika, Maize Starch, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed, Salt, Chilli, Oregano.
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately., Use within one month., Use by: see front of pack
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 35 mins
Instructions: Remove meat from pouch, place on an ovenable dish and cover with foil. Place in a centre of a pre-heated oven for 32 minutes. Remove from oven. Discard foil and any cooking juices. Take 2 forks, place 1 fork into the meat and pull the meat apart with the other fork to create a shredded effect. Drizzle the contents of the sauce sachet evenly over the shredded meat and mix well. Return to the oven for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove all packaging and set sachet of sauce to one side
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains (as consumed) contains||Half of a cooked pack (119g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019