- Energy922kJ 219kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1097kJ / 260kcal
- Baked lemon flavoured cheesecake on a digestive biscuit base, topped with meringue swirls.
- A combination of two favourite puddings, our frozen Lemon Meringue Cheesecake is perfect for sharing with friends or family after dinner or as an anytime treat. Serving ten and defrosting in 3 hours, it is a great value dessert; crunchy, crumbly digestive biscuit base covered in a zesty baked lemon flavoured cheesecake and topped with crisp meringue.*TBC
- Zesty cheesecake with piped meringue peaks for a sharp and sweet treat
- Pack size: 840g
INGREDIENTS: Low Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Meringue (16%)(Sugar, Water, Dried Egg White, Invert Sugar Syrup, Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate)), Wheat Flour, Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Cream (Milk), Vegetable Margarine(Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Lemon Sauce (3%)(Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Sugar, Flavouring, Maize Starch), Brown Sugar, Maize Starch, Invert Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 5-6 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/10 of a pack (84g)|
|Energy||1097kJ / 260kcal||922kJ / 219kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019