Tesco Free From Battered Onion Rings 375G
- Energy798kJ 191kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1266.68kJ (302.76kcal)
- Onion rings in a gluten free coating.
- Deliciously crispy and full of real onion flavour, these savoury Free From Onion Rings are a perfect accompaniment to any meal. Free from Gluten, wheat and milk, we use fresh onion rings and coat them in a rich batter which is lightly seasoned. For a complete gluten free meal, pop these into the oven along with the Tesco Free From Breaded Pollock Fillets and a fresh salad. Delicious for everyone
Onion (51%), Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Sunflower Oil, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Gram Flour, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid), Black Pepper, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Place the onion rings evenly in a single layer on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results always cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Three onion rings (63g) contain|
|Energy||1266.68kJ (302.76kcal)||798.01kJ (190.74kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016