- Energy1077kJ 257kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1298 kJ
- Caramel ice cream with spicy caramelised cookies (7%) surrounding a crumbled spicy caramelised cookie core (13%)
- Caring Dairy
- A Ben & Jerry's Initiative
- What is speculoos? Well, umm...it's...it's kind of a little bit like...erm... different - but if you're anything like us, you're going to love it! Also known as a caramelised biscuit that's often served with coffee, it's a little bit gingery & cinnamon spicy, with a sweet caramel edge. They're rather tasty, so we thought we'd try throwing some into caramel ice cream. Then we made a crumbled biscuit core out of it (kind of like a cheesecake base) to nestle in the centre of the tub. Yep. It's quite a crunchy, creamy concoction. Can you dig it?
- Kosher - dairy
- Pack size: 500ML
Cream (26%), Water, Sugar, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Coconut and Sunflower), Wheat Flour, Free Range Egg Yolk, Rice Flour, Butter, Icing Sugar, Molasses, Potato Flakes, Whey Concentrate (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers (Soya and Sunflower Lecithin), Cinnamon, Stabiliser (Guar Gum, Carrageenan), Nutmeg, Natural Flavouring, Salt, Natural Cassia Flavouring, Ginger, Honey, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Vanilla Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sugar, Cocoa and Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 17%
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soya, Wheat
Keep frozen below -18°C.For Best Before End see bottom of container.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Free Post ADM 3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Cone Phone: 0800 1696 123
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
- Cone Phones: ROI: 1850 882 301
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml = 2 x scoop**||%* Per 2 x scoop|
|Energy||1298 kJ||1077 kJ|
|-||310 kcal||257 kcal||13%|
|Fat||20 g||17 g||24%|
|of which saturates||11 g||8.9 g||45%|
|Carbohydrates||28 g||23 g||9%|
|of which sugars||22 g||19 g||21%|
|Protein||3.8 g||3.2 g||6%|
|Salt||0.22 g||0.18 g||3%|
|*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**2x scoop = 100ml = 83g, 500ml = 5 x (2x scoop)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022