- Energy1036kJ 250kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1218.40kJ (294.40kcal)
- Cooked and peeled coldwater prawns (Pandalus borealis) with a sauce made from mayonnaise, cream, sherry, brandy, tomatoes, and lemon juice.
- Large North Atlantic prawns layered with a rich Marie Rose sauce made with sherry and brandy. Responsibly sourced. Our wild caught prawns are responsibly sourced from the icy seas of the North West Atlantic. The prawns in this product come from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
INGREDIENTS: Prawn (Crustacean) (54%), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Double Cream (Milk) (3.5%), Egg Yolk, Sugar, Salt, Sherry, Brandy (0.8%), Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Mustard Flour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cornflour(Cornflour, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Anti-caking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), White Pepper, Molasses, Onion Purée, Tamarind Paste, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide, Potassium Metabisulphite), Clove, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée
- May contain fish and molluscs.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain fish and molluscs.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
- This product is ready to eat, stir before serving.
the North West Atlantic
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove shell, some may remain.Caution: Contains alcohol..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pot (85g)|
|Energy||1218.40kJ (294.40kcal)||1035.64kJ (250.24kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016