Filippo Berio Chilli Flavoured Olive Oil 250Ml
- Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- It's Filippo Berio Olive Oil… but hotter! A perfect harmony between Filippo Berio's superb Olive Oil with the peppery spiciness of naturally infused fresh chilli peppers make this oil a hot favourite. Perfect for adding zing to pizzas, flat breads, noodles, salads, eggs, poultry or pasta. Anything that needs a little kick! Blended in Italy, Filippo Berio began creating his olive oils in 1867 and our Chilli Flavoured Olive Oil is just one of many remarkable Filippo Berio oils. No artificial colours or flavours.
- In 1867, Filippo Berio began crafting olive oils worthy of his family and friends, not to mention his name.
- Pack size: 250ML
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (97%), Dry Chilli (3%), Chilli Flavouring
- May contain traces of Mustard, Celery Seed, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide
Store in dark place. Away from heat.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Filippo Berio®,
- Via Montramito N.1600,
- 55040 Massarosa (Lucca),
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which Saturates||15.5g|
|of which sugar||0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021