- Energy9kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 4 kJ / 1 kcal
- Extra Strong 75 Tea Bags
- For the tea drinker who wants a little more from their cuppa, The Tetley Blend Collection is the perfect tea range for you.
- Using only the finest teas and applying our 180 years of blending expertise, we have created the perfect drop for you.
- Tetley Extra Strong is a delicious blend of specially selected teas with added Assam to create a bold, refreshing and full flavoured taste.
- At Tetley, we are committed to ensuring better lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- Tetley is one of the founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, helping to create a thriving, global tea industry that is socially fair and environmentally sustainable.
You've got to earn the right to be called Tetley. That's why we've spent more than 180 years crafting the perfect cuppa, so you know that Tetley tea bags will deliver a great cup of tea.
- Specially blended with added Assam to create a bold, refreshing and full flavoured taste
- Pack size: 237G
Our Tea Bags contain 100% Black Tea
Store me in a cool, dry place to keep my great taste.
Packed in the UK - Produce of the EU
Preparation and Usage
- To brew the perfect Tetley Cuppa:
- 1) One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot.
- 2) Add freshly boiled water, stir and gently squeeze.
- 3) Brew to the right strength for you, serve and enjoy!
- 4) Try with or without milk and sugar.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd,
- 325 Oldfield Lane North,
- UB6 0AZ.
- So, how was your cuppa?
- Questions, comments, feedback, love-letters to Gaffer - we'd be chuffed to hear from you.
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd.,
- Freepost HA4175,
- UB6 0BR.
75 x 237g ℮ Tea Bags
|Typical Values||per 100ml infusion|
|Energy||4 kJ / 1 kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020