- Energy916kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 763kJ / 181kcal
- Gammon joint with added water with a honey glaze.
- Hand trimmed, selected cuts of pork, with honey for glazing
Pork (75%), Water, Honey, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Sugar, Maize Starch, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate).
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 1hr 20mins Cover the tray with tin foil and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully remove the foil. Pour off the meat juices. Open the sachet of sauce and pour evenly on top of joint. Place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve, film lid and sauce sachet.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/3 of a pack (120g**)|
|Energy||763kJ / 181kcal||916kJ / 217kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019