- Energy439kJ 106kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 345kJ / 83kcal
- 2017 Shiraz. Valle de Limari. Wine of Chile
- Shiraz 2017 Limari Valley, Chile An expressive and elegant red with aromas of sweet berries and cherries, and hints of toasted oak, chocolate and spice. The vineyards are located in the Limari valley where the dry climate is cooled by morning fog enabling the grapes to ripen evenly and slowly to full maturity. This red has been aged in French oak barrels for 11 months to add smoothness and complexity Great with peppered steak, other red meats or cheese
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- An expressive and elegant red, with aromas of sweet berries and cherries and hints of toasted oak and spice
Region of Origin
Vina Cono Sur
Type of Closure
- Grapes are hand-picked and delivered to the winery, where the grapes are gently de-stemmed and crushed and sent to fermentation vessels where yeast is added and the wine ferments at 28 degrees for 7 days. This is followed by a malolactic fermentation and then aged in oak barrels for 11 months. The final blend is assembled and the wine is then filtered and made ready for bottling.
- The winery was founded in 1993 with a vision of producing premium, expressive and innovative wines that convey the spirit of the new world.
- The vineyards are located in the Limari Valley, where the dry climate is cooled by the morning fog enabling the grapes to ripen evenly and slowly to full maturity.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||345kJ / 83kcal||439kJ / 106kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019