Tesco Finest Chilean Organic Sauvignon 75Cl
- 2017 Campo Lindo Organic Wine. Sauvignon Blanc. Valle San Antonio. WINE OF CHILE
- A bright, well balanced and expressive Sauvignon Blanc with intense aromas of lime, grapefruit, lemon and white flowers. Campo Lindo means 'beautiful estate' and is distinguished by being one of the closest vineyards to the Pacific Ocean, receiving the coastal influence which gives this wine its particular elegant mineral character. The morning fogs that cover this estate help drop the average temperature, allowing a slower ripening of the organically grown grapes. Great with seafood, chicken or cheeses.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Bright, well balanced, expressive with intensive aromas of lime, grapefruit, lemon and white flowers
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
- Grapes are handpicked from the Campo Lindo Estate, they have a cold maceration before the addition of yeast and a cool fermentation for 21 days at 13 degrees. Wine is taken off the lees, fined, cold stabilised and filtered in readiness for bottling
- Trusted on quality & innovation, Matias Rios from renowned Cono Sur winery gives you this beautiful new world Sauvignon Blanc. Intense notes of grapefruit, zest with fresh juicy acidity & is a perfect partner for anything delicious. Matias's knowledge in finding the best terroirs, right vineyard management, precise harvesting - Joined by leaders & first winery to obtain status in Carbon neutral, organic production and environmental care; Cono Sur pioneer innovation & quality in everything.
- San Antonio Valley, Campo Lindo in the Aconcagua region, Chile.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored up to two years from purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||125 ml glass|
|Energy||300.00kJ (72.30kcal)||375.00kJ (90.38kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016