- Tomato Sauce with Chilli Peppers
- Barilla's Arrabbiata sauce blends spicy chillies with ripe Italian tomatoes for a classic Mediterranean flavour. Prepared following an Italian recipe, without added preservatives, these tasty ingredients are cooked slowly to create a delicious, rich sauce that hugs your favourite Barilla pasta perfectly.
- N°1 in Italia*
- *Source: Nielsen Retail Index
- 100% Italian tomatoes
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 400g
Tomato Pulp 82%, Tomato Concentrate 7.9%, Sunflower Seed Oil, Red Peppers, Garlic, Salt, Parsley, Sugar, Chilli Peppers 0.1%
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 5 days., Best Before: See Cap.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for Use: Warm-up the sauce on medium heat or in the microwave (after having removed the cap). Add to your favourite pasta, stir and enjoy.
Metal - Widely Recycled Cap Glass - Widely Recycled Jar
Name and address
- Barilla G. e R. Fratelli,
- Società per Azioni,
- Via Mantova 166,
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g|
|Of which: Saturates||g 0.3|
|Of which: Sugars||g 4.5|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019