Tesco Finest Amarone Valpolicella Docg 75Cl
- Amarone DOCG
- This classic Italian red is made from a blend of local varietals that have been partially dried in small crates and then aged in oak barrels. It is famed for its intense and full bodied flavours of ripe black fruits, chocolate and sweet spices with a rich, smooth finish. Enjoy this wine now or keep for up to 5 years. Store in a cool dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites
- With aromas of concentrated perfume of dried cherries and blueberries, the palate offers a powerful but modern balance of ripe tannins and spice. It is opulent on the palate, with a warm full body and a long persistent finish with complex tertiary notes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Corvina , Rondinella, Corvinone
- These grapes were naturally dried for 3-4 months in a drying facility. This was followed by a gentle pressing and destemming and fermentation lasted up to 14 days with regular periodic pump overs. The wine was aged in oak for 12 months.
- Run by Luca Degani since 1995, the Cantina di Valpantena is now one of Italy's best co-operatives, with 700 hectares of vineyard producing excellent quality fruit.
- Cantina di Valpantena is situated in the Valpantena, northeast of Verona. Known as the 'valley of god' to the ancient Greeks, this area is well-known for its high quality red wines, due partly to the soils but also because of the cool breeze that blows down the valley from the foothills of the Dolomites.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
store in a cool dry place
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||one glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||372.87kJ (89.86kcal)||466.09kJ (112.33kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016