Nestle Yorkie Milk Bar 46G
- Chunky milk chocolate
- The chocolate used in Yorkie® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate. Enjoying chocolate as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is one of life's pleasures
- If you want to know more, visit http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands, or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yorkieofficial.
- Yorkie® Original is a sturdy milk chocolate bar made of five solid chunks of smooth milk chocolate. Ideal for when you want a substantial, no-nonsense chocolate treat that says what it means!
- The Yorkie® bar is proudly produced in our factory in York. It evolved from a bar that was originally launched in 1924 as ‘York Chocolate', named after the city in which it was made, York. Throughout the Second World War it was often found in soldiers' ration packs! Although it was discontinued in 1966, it soon came back. In 1976 ‘York Chocolate' was relaunched as the chunky chocolate bar Yorkie® to celebrate its Yorkshire roots.
- With its straightforward style and no artificial colours*, flavours or preservatives*, you can count on Yorkie® to deliver every time. No fuss, no nonsense and that classic Yorkie® taste! Whether post-lunch or on a long drive, when you break off a chunk of Yorkie® Original to enjoy, you know that you're getting the Yorkie® chocolate that you know and love.
- * Milk chocolate is naturally free from colours & preservatives
- If you like Yorkie® Original, why not try Yorkie® Raisin & Biscuit for a delicious twist on that classic Yorkie® taste?
- Deliciously chunky milk chocolate bar
- A row of solid milk chocolate chunks
- Great for when you feel like a more chunky chocolate treat
- Made in the UK at our factory in York
- Milk chocolate is naturally free from colours & preservatives
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 46g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/ Mango Kernel), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Milk Chocolate contains Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Gluten
- May Contain: Gluten
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End: See Under Seal
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Colours
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
46 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g:||Per serving**|
|of which: saturates||17.3g||8.0g|
|of which: sugars||58.2g||26.8g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016