- Tesco Pet Care Glucosamine.
- Glucosamine with manganese to help with the normal formation of connective tissue, including cartilage, and the maintenance of bones, which may help maintain healthy joints and mobility.
Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride (Crustacean), Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Yeast Powder, Cellulose, Chondroitin Sulphate Extract, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Vitamin E, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin, Modified Maize Starch, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin.
- NB: Not for human consumption - pets only - allergens not required on labelling for pets.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE., (appears with Cautions below)
Number of uses
- For animal use only.If your pet is under veterinary treatment please consult your vet before use.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016