- 2 Indulgent Chocolate Sponge Puddings Smothered with a Cadbury Milk Chocolate Sauce
- Go on... try these...
- Cadbury Fudge Sticky Puds
- Ready in 30 seconds
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 95g
Chocolate Sauce (42%) [Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Milk Chocolate (Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifier (E442), Flavourings), Dextrose, Maize Starch, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Dried Skimmed Milk, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Stabiliser (E415), Colour (E171)], Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Humectant (Glycerol), Dried Whole Egg, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Milk Protein, Raising Agents (E450, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Whey (from Milk), Emulsifier (E471), Colour (E171), Flavouring
- May Contain: Nuts, Soya
Store in a cool dry place
- Microwave (From Ambient): This product is not suitable for heating in a conventional oven.
- (based on an 800W (E) Oven):
- 1) Heat each pudding individually.
- 2) Remove seal, ensuring all film is removed.
- 3) Place the pudding upside down on a small microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds.
- We advise not to leave the microwave unattended.
- 4) Remove from the microwave gently and lift the pot away immediately to allow the sauce to flow properly.
- Caution: pot and contents will be very hot so we advise you use oven gloves or similar.
- 5) Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming.
- 6) Do not reheat.
- Microwave ovens may vary in performance. The above is given as a guide only. Adjust times for other microwave ratings.
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- We want you to enjoy these puddings in perfect condition. If you are not entirely satisfied with these puddings please return them with the packaging to the consumer relations team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Or telephone 0800 022 3389, or if purchased in the Republic of Ireland 1800 93 2814
2 x 95 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Pudding (100g)||%* Per Pudding (100g)||Reference Intakes|
|of which Saturates||5.9g||5.9g||30%||20g|
|of which Sugars||28.0g||28.0g||31%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016