Ella's Kitchen Leek And Tomato Melty Puffs 20G
- Tomato + Leek Melty Puffs
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm organic tomato + leek maize puffs. I'm a fun + tasty finger food made for playing and learning, with less mess.
- Who am I for? I'm made for babies from 6 months. I'm just the right size + shape to help little ones learn to pick up food on their own and I'm super melty to disappear in little mouths.
- My dad made me a promise to me and my brother Paddy that we would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- I'm organic
- Finger food
- Crispy + melty
- Just yummy organic snacks for babies
- No concentrates
- No additives or colourings
- No added salt
- No added sugar - I contain only naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 20g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Maize Flour 72%, Organic Sunflower Oil 13%, Organic Dried Tomatoes 8%, Organic Dried Carrots 4%, Organic Dried Leeks 2%, Organic Dried Onions 1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <0.1%, Other Stuff 0%, * I have no Organic Certification
- I may contain Gluten, Soya and Milk
- May Contain: Gluten, Milk, Soya
Keep me in a cool, dry place. Use my sticker to reseal my bag and keep me crispy!
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: From 6 months, little ones are learning hand control. If your little one wants to get hands-on with their food (or yours!), encourage them to pass things from one hand to the other by showing them how.
Number of uses
5 My bag contains 5 portions
- Free From Additives
- Free From Colours
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 6
Warning: I'm not suitable for babies under 6 months old. When a baby over 6 months is munching me, make sure they're sitting down and are supervised by an adult to reduce the risk of choking.
20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per 4g portion|
|-of which saturates||1.6g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g|
|My bag contains 5 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019