- Energy665kJ 158kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1209.06kJ (287.15kcal)
- A flatbread enriched with a three cheese and roast garlic spread with added butter topping, finished with mozzarella cheese.
- Hand crafted. Three cheese buttery blend with roast garlic, finished with mozzarella. Our expert bakers have refined their recipe over time using slow fermentation for a soft textured bread. The dough is then hand crafted and baked for a perfect flatbread.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (5%), Butter (Milk) (3.5%), Processing Aid (Rapeseed Oil), Durum Wheat Semolina, Regato Cheese (Milk) (1%), Provolone Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (1%), Wheat Fibre, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted (Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Garlic, Yeast, Parsley, Potato Starch, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet.
Regato Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet.
Provolone Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet.
Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Microbial Rennet, Starter Culture
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven cook from chilled: 200°c/ Fan 180°c/ Gas mark 6 10-12 minutes. Remove outer packaging, leaving the product on the bakeable board. Replace any loose cheese before cooking. Place in the centre of a pre heated oven at 200oC 180 Fan Gas Mark 6 for 10 - 12 mins
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven cook from frozen: 200°c/ Fan 180°c/ Gas mark 6 14-16 minutes. Follow conventional oven guidelines above, adjusting cooking times to 14-16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
- Remove outer packaging, leaving the flatbread on the bakeable board.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a flatbread (55g)|
|Energy||1209.06kJ (287.15kcal)||664.98kJ (157.93kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016