Tesco Cheese And Garlic Slice 9 Pack, 310G
- Energy480kJ 114kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1455.81kJ (346.42kcal)
- 9 Slices of crusty white baguette topped with a garlic and parsley spread, with added butter, and grated cheese.
- Crusty white baguette slices with a buttery garlic and parsley topping, mature Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (9%), Butter (Milk) (7%), Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (4.5%), 80% Fat Spread, Garlic Purée, Salt, Processing Aid (Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Sulphate, Enzymes), Parsley, Yeast, Anti-caking Agent (Potato Starch), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride), Bulking Agent (Calcium Sulphate).
Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet.
Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet.
80% Fat Spread contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated, This product may have been previously frozen and restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 6-7 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-7 minutes.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 3-4 minutes. Time: 3-4 Minutes, Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each slice (33g**)|
|Energy||1455.81kJ (346.42kcal)||480.42kJ (114.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016