Tesco 2 Extra Strong Strong Garlic Baguettes 430G
- Energy783kJ 187kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1507kJ / 359kcal
- 2 Baguettes with an extra strong garlic and parsley filling, with added butter.
- Seriously Garlicky Crusty baguette packed with a buttery garlic and parsley filling Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques over time to create bread that delivers the best possible texture and flavour.
- Seriously garlicky Crusty baguette packed with a buttery garlic and parsley filling Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques over time to create bread that delivers the best possible texture and flavour.
- Pack size: 430g
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Garlic And Parsley Filling (22%) [Butter (Milk), Garlic, Margarine [ Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene)], Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Salt], Water, Rye Flour, Yeast, Wheat Fibre, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 12-14 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 12-14 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 16-18 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 16-18 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a baguette (52g)|
|Energy||1507kJ / 359kcal||783kJ / 187kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019