- Energy785kJ 187kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1510kJ / 360kcal
- Crusty baguette filled with a garlic and parsley filling.
- Crispy & buttery Crusty baguette packed with an aromatic garlic and parsley filling Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques over time to create bread that delivers the best possible texture and flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Butter (Milk) (12%), Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Rye Flour, Garlic, Garlic Purée, Salt, Parsley, Yeast, Wheat Fibre, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
This product may have been previously frozen and restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 12-14 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 12-14 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 16-18 mins Follow conventional oven instructions, adjusting cooking times.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a baguette (52g)|
|Energy||1510kJ / 360kcal||785kJ / 187kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016