Tesco Reduced Fat Garlic Slice 9 Pack, 290 G
- Energy401kJ 95kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1292kJ / 306kcal
- 9 Slices of crusty white baguette topped with a garlic and herb spread.
- Crispy & aromatic Crusty baguette slices with a soft garlic and parsley topping Our expert bakers have refined their recipe and techniques over time to create bread that delivers the best possible texture and flavour.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Garlic Purée (2.5%), Rye Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Butteroil (Milk), Salt, Maltodextrin, Parsley, Inulin, Yeast, Wheat Fibre, Stabilisers (Sodium Alginate, Pectin), Milk Proteins, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. This product may have been/was previously frozen and has been restored to chill/ambient temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still/not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results, oven heat. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 6-7 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-7 minutes.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (32g)|
|Energy||1292kJ / 306kcal||401kJ / 95kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019