- Instant Wheat Noodles with Chili Sauce.
- Pack size: 92g
Noodles 70, 7% [Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621, Flour Treatment Agents (E500, E451), Antioxidant E306, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid], Seasoning Sauce 21, 7% [Sugar, Water, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat), Molasses, Colour E150c, Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Tomato Powder, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Chili (0, 5% in Seasoning Sauce), Flavouring], Cabbage, Red Bell Pepper
- May contain traces of Celery, Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard and Sesame
Best before end: see bottom.
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Remove the cap, lid and sachet. Fill cup with boiling water until the inner line.
- 2. Close cap and let stand for 3 minutes.
- 3. Carefully, drain the water through the openings on the cap. Attention: Please also note the drawing on the aluminium lid.
- 4. Add the content of sachet and stir well. Ready!
- After preparation 180g
- Nissin Foods GmbH,
- Berner Str. 119,
- Frankfurt am Main.
|Typical Values||per 100g prepared|
|Energy||915 kJ / 218 kcal|
|of which saturates||4,4 g|
|of which sugars||6,3 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019