Braun Thermometer Digital Stick
- Age Precision™ Digital Thermometer
- Age-adjustable for the whole family. Because the definition of fever changes with age.
- Age Precision™ Thermometer with colour-coded display.
- Professional accuracy*. Fast 8 second reading**
- Clinical research shows the definition of fever changes with age1.
- What is a normal body temperature in a 4 year old may be regarded as fever in a newborn. Braun Age Precision Thermometer helps you interpret temperature based on age in 3 simple steps:
- 1 Press 'Age Precision' button to select the age
- 2 Take measurement
- 3 Assess the temperature with colour coded display
- Age Precision is optimised for underarm measurement.
- * ± 0.1ºC between 35.5ºC and 42ºC.
- **Refers to the shortest reading time achieved in clinical studies.
- 1 Herzog L, Phillips S, Addressing Concerns About Fever.
- Clinical Pediatrics. 2011; 50(#5); 383-390
- New Braun Age Precision™ Digital Stick PRT2000
- A handy age-adjustable thermometer that helps you understand your child's temperature
- Age Precision™ age adjustment
- Colour coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Large LCD screen
- Separate Age Precision™ button
- Separate switch-on button
- Gentle flexible tip
- Fast 8 second reading
- Professional accuracy
- Sound fever alarm
- Last reading memory recall
- Smart silver blue design
- BPA and latex free - child safe
- Braun digital stick thermometers bring you all of the quality, accuracy and innovation of the Braun brand but in a smaller product.
- Now with new Age Precision™ technology, this Braun digital stick thermometer helps you interpret your child's temperature even more accurately, based on the age of the child, to give you additional reassurance.
- How does Age Precision™ technology work?
- It couldn't be easier. Simply select your child's age and the colour coded display will help you understand the temperature reading based on the age of your child.
- With new Age Precision™ technology, you can take and interpret the temperature of a child or any family member in three simple steps:
- Step 1
- Set your child's age with the Age Precision button.
- Step 2
- Take the temperature. A reading is taken in 8 seconds and confirmed with a beep.
- Step 3
- The colour coded display will help you understand and interpret the results and act accordingly - green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature).
- Advice on fever
- Fever Advice
- As a parent, you know how important it is to have information you can trust. Here, you'll find helpful resources to assist you in body temperature monitoring for your child from the No. 1 brand recommended by doctors and pediatricians.*
- We tell you more about monitoring and interpreting your child's temperature and how our new Age Precision™ technology can help you do this, to take the guesswork out of taking temperature and bring you additional reassurance.
- We hope you find this information helpful as you learn more about what makes Braun your professional partner when it comes to monitoring your family's body temperature.
- * No. 1 in awareness, usage and recommendation. Source: Ipsos, online study among n=802 GPs and Pediatricians in four European markets (n=200 each in GE, UK, FR, NL), fielded May-June 2012
- Flexible tip
- BPA free
- 2 year guarantee
- 1x Braun Temperature
- 1x Protective Cap
- 1x 3V Battery
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in PRC
Name and address
- Kaz Europe Sàrl,
- Place Chauderon 18,
- CH-1003 Lausanne,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016