Tesco Real Dairy Spray Cream 250G
- Energy177kJ 43kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1358.70kJ (329.40kcal)
- Ultra heat treated sweetened cream.
- Made with real whipping cream, for topping desserts and hot drinks
Cream (96%) (Milk), Sugar (3%), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Carrageenan), Propellant Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Guidelines with diagrams:1. Break Seal. 2. Shake Gently. 3. Hold upside down to spray and serve immediately. 4. Rinse nozzle after use.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Warning.Pressurised container: May burst if heated.Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.No smoking.Do not pierce or burn, even after use.Protect from sunlight.Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F.Keep out of reach of children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
250g e (249ml)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One portion (13g )|
|Energy||1358.70kJ (329.40kcal)||176.63kJ (42.82kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016