- Energy353kcal 1482kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 847kJ (202kcal)
- A stonebaked pizza base, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and mature Cheddar cheese, spinach, tomatoes, a blend of ricotta and mascarpone, with oregano, pepper and nutmeg
- A stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, spinach, a blend of ricotta and mascarpone cheese, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and mature Cheddar cheese.
- A classic stonebaked Roman style base with Italian tomato sauce, topped with a blend of ricotta and mascarpone cheese, spinach and cherry tomatoes.
- Pack size: 345G
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato Purée, Mozzarella Semi-soft Full Fat Cheese (Milk), Spinach (11%), Cherry Tomato, Ricotta Full Fat Whey Cheese (Milk) (6%), Tomato, Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Semolina (Wheat), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Sea Salt, Cornflour, Sugar, Malted Wheat.
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see, ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Use By: See front of pack
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 10 - 11 mins
1. Remove all packaging including plastic disc.
2. Place pizza directly onto the oven shelf in the top of a pre heated oven
with a tray on the shelf below and cook for times stated above.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas 4
Time: 20- 21 mins
Note : Oven Temperature should read Gas Mark 5
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half a pizza (175g) contains|
|Energy||847kJ (202kcal)||1482kJ (353kcal)|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020