- Energy1509kJ 359kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 419kJ / 100kcal
- Minced beef in an onion gravy topped with mashed potato.
- Our team of chefs carefully prepare all our meals with ingredients you'd find in your own kitchen. These comforting British Classics are warming, satisfying and full of great flavour.
- Minced beef simmered in a rich gravy topped with buttery mash
- Pack size: 1.5kg
INGREDIENTS: Mashed Potato (59%) (Potato, Whole Milk, Butter (Milk), Salt, White Pepper), Beef (22%), Onion, Water, Cornflour, Beef Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato Purée, Beef Extract, Caramelised Sugar, Garlic Purée, Salt, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Onion Concentrate, Thyme, White Pepper, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: From Chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not Suitable for heating from Frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Produced in the U.K., using beef from the U.K.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (360g**)|
|Energy||419kJ / 100kcal||1509kJ / 359kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019