- Whole Bean Coffee
- Find out more at info.fairtrade.net or starbucks.com/responsibility
- The Story of Fairtrade Espresso Roast
- Every espresso beverage we handcraft for you starts right here. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee you're holding in your hand. A recipe for caramelly sweetness so right it's never been changed.
- Starbucks FlavorLock™ packaging guarantees the fresh flavour of our coffees.
- The Starbucks Roast
- Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavour. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles, so finding your favourite is easy.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- At the heart of our handcrafted latte
- Rich & caramelly
- Dark - full-bodied & bold
- Pack size: 200g
Store beans in an airtight, opaque container at room temperature and use within a week of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Brew Great Coffee
- Grind beans for your brewing method.
- 10 g coffee + 180 mL water
Name and address
- Starbucks Manufacturing EMEA B.V.,
- Accraweg 19,
- The Netherlands.
- Visit us at starbucks.co.uk
200 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016