- Energy1414kJ 339kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 852.08kJ (204.03kcal)
- Spatchcock chicken with a seasoned garlic and herb marinade, garnished with lemon butter and a garlic and parsley seasoning.
- Seasoned and stuffed with lemon butter for succulence
Chicken (92%), Water, Lemon Butter, Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Black Pepper, Parsley, Potato Starch, Garlic Oil, Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil.
Lemon Butter contains: Butter (Milk), Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Salt, Sugar
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 170°C, 5, 190°C
Time: 1hr 5 mins - 1hr 10 mins
Instructions: 190°C /Fan 170°C/Gas 5 1hr 5 mins - 1hr 10 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 5 minutes -1 hour 10 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Use by' date shown.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (166g**)|
|Energy||852.08kJ (204.03kcal)||1414.46kJ (338.69kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016