Tesco A-Z Multivitamins And Minerals 30S
- A Z Multivitamins + Minerals Food Supplement 30 / 90 / 240 Tablets.
- Specially formulated to provide 24 essential nutrients with vitamins B1, B2 and B6 to help support energy levels.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Modified Maize Starch, Pantothenic Acid, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Manganese Sulphate, Acacia, Talc, Sodium Tetraborate, Maize Starch, Mannitol, Copper Sulphate, Sucrose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Triglycerides, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE., (appears with Cautions below)
Number of uses
- Do not use if inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) or any other medication do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON, WHICH IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.This product contains Vitamin A.Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
30 Tablets;90 Tablets;240 Tablets
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016