Tesco Finest Pork And Caramelised Onion Sausages 667G
- Energy1209kJ 291kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1033.70kJ (248.50kcal)
- Gluten free pork and caramelised red onion sausages
- Our Tesco finest* sausages are made for us by a family run business who’ve taken pride in making sausages for more than forty years. They are all made with 100% British ODB pork which is hand trimmed by expertly trained butchers. The sausages are then seasoned and other carefully selected, fresh ingredients are added to enhance the rich, succulent flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (73%)(Pork Shoulder, Pork Belly, Pork Fat), Caramelised Onion (14%)(Red Onion, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate, Cinnamon, Clove, Preservative(Sulphur Dioxide)), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Stabiliser(Sodium Triphosphate), Onion Powder, Brown Sugar(Brown Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Preservative(Sodium Metabisulphite), Parsley, Antioxidant(Ascorbic Acid), Emulsifier(Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Nutmeg Extract, Pepper Extract, Marjoram, Paprika Extract
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 sausages (117g**)|
|Energy||1033.70kJ (248.50kcal)||1209.43kJ (290.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016