- Energy952 kJ 299 kcal
- Fat14.3 g
- Saturates7.3 g
- Sugars0.8 g
- Salt0.13 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1905 kJ
- Chilled uncooked shortcrust pastry 2 sheets.
- Jus-Rol Chilled pastry sheets are ready rolled, so you can use them straightaway.
- Shortcrust, puff, filo: all the pastry types you need to create sausage rolls or mince pies.
- Jus-Rol pastry sheets and blocks make it easy for you to bake.
- 2 Rectangular Sheets (each approx. 350mm x 230mm)
- No artificial colours and flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 320g
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils and Fats (Palm, Rapeseed), Margarine (Vegetable Oils and Fats (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colour (Beta Carotene)), Water, Alcohol, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Deactivated Yeast, Colour (Beta Carotene)
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC, Freeze on day of purchase., Consume within 1 month. To defrost thaw overnight in your fridge or alternatively for 2 1/2 hours at room temperature., Once thawed do not refreeze., For Use By: See Front of Pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Shortcrust pastry tips:
- Let your pastry temper to room temperature
- For best results, take the pastry out of the fridge approximately 45 minutes before you are ready to use it, as it will be easier to work with.
- Crispy and Evenly Baked
- Using the tip of a sharp knife make 2 small cuts into your pastry lid before baking. This will allow the steam to escape while it cooks and prevent your pastry from being soggy once cooked.
- Cinnamon Finish
- For a tasty finish to your sweet pies, simply brush with a beaten egg and sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar before baking.
- 1. Take out of the fridge and remove from the carton approximately 45 minutes before use. After this time, for best results, use immediately.
- 2. Remove from plastic wrap and unroll the pastry sheet.
- 3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200º C (180º C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 6, or at the temperature required in your recipe.
Number of uses
6 Each sheet (320g) provides at least 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK Ltd,
- P.O. Box 363,
- At Jus Rol™ we love pastry and we hope you do too. To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
- Telephone Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
- 0800 028 0089 (UK only)
- 1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
- General Mills UK Ltd,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
- United Kingdom.
2 x 320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Per 100 g||(uncooked) Per portion (50 g)||%* (50 g)|
|Energy||1905 kJ||952 kJ||11%|
|-||457 kcal||229 kcal||11%|
|Fat||28.6 g||14.3 g||20%|
|of which saturates||14.5 g||7.3 g||36%|
|Carbohydrate||39.9 g||20.0 g||8%|
|of which sugars||1.6 g||0.8 g||1%|
|Fibre||1.3 g||0.7 g||-|
|Protein||5.9 g||3.0 g||6%|
|Salt||0.25 g||0.13 g||2%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016