Nestle Gofree Honey Flakes Gluten Free Cereal 500G
- Energy489kJ 115kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1631kJ
- Gluten-Free Flakes of Toasted Corn with Honey and Fortified with Vitamins and Iron
- Rediscover the joy of gluten-free cereal with NESTLE GOFREE HONEY FLAKES breakfast cereal. Our deliciously crispy flakes of golden corn cereal with a touch of honey have all the taste, just without the gluten. Made from carefully selected ingredients, fortified with 5 vitamins and iron, and no artificial colours or flavours. NESTLE GOFREE HONEY FLAKES are a gloriously gluten-free start to your day, without the normal gluten-free price tag! Meaning no more compromising at breakfast.
- Discover gluten-freedom with GOFREE - so good you won't leave a gluten-free bit! Serve with cold or hot milk, and why not try with fresh fruit and yoghurt.
- Available in four delicious options, our range has all the variety, taste and joy of cereal at breakfast, just without the gluten. Why not try our other varieties CORN FLAKES, RICE POPS and COCO RICE - you won't leave a gluten free bit!
- NESTLE GOFREE HONEY FLAKES for a tasty gluten-free start to the day
- Deliciously crispy flakes of golden corn cereal with a touch of honey
- Contains 6 vitamins and minerals including iron
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Certified gluten-free by Coeliac UK
- Certified Kosher
- Pack size: 500g
Maize, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Honey (0.5%), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Vitamins and Minerals (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Iron)
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A Glass of Water
- 1 Fresh Fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
16 16 servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||0.2g||1.2g||20g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||30g||15g||90g||9g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*||-||-|
|Riboflavin||1.2mg 85%||0.59mg 42%||-||-|
|Niacin||15mg 94%||4.6mg 29%||-||-|
|Vitamin B6||1.1mg 79%||0.39mg 28%||-||-|
|Folic Acid||164µg 82%||53.8µg 27%||-||-|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4mg 57%||1.5mg 25%||-||-|
|Iron||12mg 88%||3.8mg 27%||-||-|
|*Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé GoFree Honey Flakes provides at least 17% of the RI of six vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016