- Energy486kJ 115kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1619kJ
- Gluten-Free Flakes of Toasted Corn with Honey and Fortified with Vitamins and Iron
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Did You Know?
- Gluten is a protein that is found in some cereal grains - most commonly wheat, rye and barley.
- Some people are intolerant to gluten and need to avoid it.
- Others simply prefer ...the gluten free lifestyle
- Why not try?
- Gofree Gluten Free Rice Pops
- Gofree Gluten Free Corn Flakes
- Great tasting, with 6 vitamins and minerals and gloriously gluten free
- Delicious flakes of golden corn with a touch of honey
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Maize Grits, Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Sugar, Honey, Dextrose, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Vitamins and Minerals (Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin)
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Adults 30-45g
- Kids 25-30g
Number of uses
16 16 Servings in this pack
Name and address
- Nestlé UK.
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||0.2g||1.2g||20g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||22g||12.6g||90g||6.7g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*||-||-|
|Riboflavin||1.5mg 107%||0.7mg 49%||-||-|
|Niacin||15mg 94%||4.6mg 29%||-||-|
|Vitamin B6||1.2mg 86%||0.4mg 30%||-||-|
|Folic Acid||164µg 82%||53.8µg 27%||-||-|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4mg 57%||1.5mg 25%||-||-|
|Iron||12mg 86%||3.7mg 26%||-||-|
|*Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé GoFree Honey Flakes provides at least 17% of the RI of six vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016