- Energy804kJ 192kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 643.11kJ (153.72kcal)
- Rice pudding made with double cream and nutmeg.
- British Cream Made with double cream for extra richness, lightly dusted with nutmeg Our chefs based this pudding on a 17th century recipe, recreating a British classic
Whole (Milk), Double Cream (Milk) (17%), Sugar, Rice (7%), Water, Cornflour, Nutmeg, Vanilla Extract.
Vanilla Extract contains: Alcohol, Water, Flavouring
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
|Step||650 Watt||750 Watt||850 Watt|
Instructions: From Chilled 800W / 900W 4 1/2 mins / 4 mins
Heat on full power for 3 1/2 minutes (800W)/3 minutes (900W), stir gently then heat on full power for a further 1 minute (800W/900W).
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- Remove outer packaging and lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pudding (125g)|
|Energy||643.11kJ (153.72kcal)||803.89kJ (192.15kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016