- Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
- A bright crimson red whose plum and raspberry aromas mingle elegantly with vanilla notes from the 6 months aged in French oak barrels. Well balanced, with sweet tannins and a velvety finish, Trivento Reserve Malbec is ideal with meats and tomato dishes.
- The name Trivento comes from three winds; Polar, Zonda and Sudestada. It is these winds that make Mendoza such a distinctive and successful wine growing region.
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- Pack size: 18.7cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Plum and raspberry flavours combine elegantly with vanilla notes from the oak. Well balanced exhibiting sweet tannins and a velvety finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
German di Cesare
- Grapes are hand picked during April and de-stemmed and crushed, before being macerated. The grapes were fermented for 15 days in stainless steel tanks at 25-29ºC. The wine was then aged for 6 months in American Oak barrels
- Founded in 1996 by Vina Concha Y Toro, Trivento Bodegas y Vinedos produces brand-name wines under their own label. The company has created an ample portfolio of wines distinguished for preserving the character of the Mendozan terroir. These wines have received numerous recognitions at international contests and in wine industry publications
- The Mendoza Province is one of Argentina's most important wine regions, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the country's entire wine production. Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes. Vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world. Malbec in particular is successful in Lujan de Cuyo, but the appellation also produces good Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Torrontes
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Wine of Argentina
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Trivento Bodegas Y Viñedos S.A.,
- N° B-72110,
- Bottled by:
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019