- Energy1868kJ 449kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 934.00kJ (224.50kcal)
- Boneless outdoor reared pork loin steaks.
- Thick cut and succulent. Expertly selected for full flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Pork Loin
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by date' shown.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 16-20 mins
Instructions: Brush each side with oil and season with salt and pepper. Pan fry on a high heat for 1 minute 30 seconds on each side. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 13-17 minutes. Turn occasionally. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pork steak (200g)|
|Energy||934.00kJ (224.50kcal)||1868.00kJ (449.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016