Tesco Finest Pork Chops 500G
- Energy2798kJ 674kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1119.10kJ (269.70kcal)
- Bone in thick cut pork chops.
- Thick cut and succulent. On the bone for a fuller flavour.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Important: Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g||One pork chop (250g)|
|Energy||1119.10kJ (269.70kcal)||2797.75kJ (674.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016