Tesco Raw Scallops 150G
- Energy277kJ 66kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 369.79kJ (87.52kcal)
- Raw scallops (Zygochlamys patagonica), defrosted.
- Carefully chosen for their natural sweetness and delicate flavour. From the seas of the South West Atlantic, gently steamed to open the shells then skilfully prepared by hand. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC`s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Scallop (Mollusc) (99%), Salt
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Why not try Saute with sliced chorizo and serve as a starter.
the South West Atlantic
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (75g)|
|Energy||369.79kJ (87.52kcal)||277.34kJ (65.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016