- Energy277kJ 66kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 370kJ / 88kcal
- Raw scallops (Zygochlamys patagonica), defrosted.
- Carefully chosen for their natural sweetness and delicate flavour. From the seas of the South West Atlantic, gently steamed to open the shells then skilfully prepared by hand. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC`s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
INGREDIENTS: Scallop (Mollusc) (99%), Salt
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Pan fry in a little oil over a high heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn the scallops frequently whilst cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tip Sear in a hot pan to maintain the delicate texture and bring out the flavour.
the South West Atlantic
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||370kJ / 88kcal||277kJ / 66kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019