- Energy1630kJ 388kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1052kJ / 251kcal
- A stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, Cheddar, red Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Our pizza bases are stonebaked for a chewy, light texture and authentic taste.
- Generously topped with a rich mix of cheese and creamy mozzarella
- Pack size: 330g
Wheat Flour, Tomato Purée, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (19%), Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (6%), Red Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (contains Colour: Annatto) (4.5%), Monterey Jack Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (1.5%), Yeast, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Sugar, Dried Herbs, Dried Garlic, Malted Wheat Flour, Ground White Pepper, Sourdough Culture (Wheat).
- Contains milk and wheat. May contain celery. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 12 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below for 12 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in Germany, Packed in Germany
Number of uses
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Carton. Card widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pizza (155g**)|
|Energy||1052kJ / 251kcal||1630kJ / 388kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019