Dr Salts Muscle Therapy Bath Salts 1Kg
- The waters of the Dead Sea have been renowned for their therapeutic effects since ancient times. They are unique - with a salt concentration 10 times higher than ocean water and containing the highest concentration of natural minerals in the world - it is easy to see why bathing in high quality dead sea salts could replenish the minerals which are critical to maintaining a healthy body, especially the skin and muscles.
- Dr Salts+ have combined 100% natural Dead Sea Salts with pure essential oils to maximise these health benefits. Muscle Therapy contains a blend of Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils to aid the relief of aches and pains.
- Bring the therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea into your own bathroom!
- Key minerals and benefits
- +Magnesium is an essential mineral for staying healthy. It helps to improve mood and relief stress, encourages healthy skin tissue and aids detoxification.
- +Sodium plays a vital role in assisting cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste.
- +Calcium prevents water retention, increases circulation and strengthens bones and nails.
- +Potassium energises the body, helps to balance the skin's natural moisture levels and is a crucial mineral to replenish following intense exercise.
- +Bromides act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles.
- +Chlorine is necessary for maintaining the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body.
- +Iodine is vital for both energy and cell metabolism.
- Therapeutic solutions
- 100% dead sea
- Soothes aches and pains
- Aids detoxification
- Rebalances skin
- Muscle therapy with eucalyptus
- Pack size: 1kg
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, *Contained within Essential Oils
Store sealed in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Add two handfuls of salt to a warm bath. For concentrated use (for detoxification, or in cases of extremely dry skin or aching joints) add half the contents of this pack. Soak for 20 minutes before rinsing.
Name and address
- PO Box 443,
- TW11 1AT.
- PO Box 443,
- TW11 1AT.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, should this occur rinse immediately with water. Do not use on broken skin.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016