Tesco Chicken And Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie 200G
- Energy1994kJ 477kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 997.07kJ (238.54kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry base filled with chunks of chicken and mushroom in a creamy sauce topped with a puff pastry lid.
- Our expert bakers make the pastry for our pies just the way you'd make it at home, giving a flaky puff pastry. The fillings are cooked for tenderness and flavour. The pastry case is then deep filled, topped and milk glazed for a crisp golden finish.
Chicken (27%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Mushroom (8%), Single Cream (Milk), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Onion, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Stock, Butter (Milk), Salt, Garlic Purée, Dried Skimmed Milk, White Pepper, ND (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Citric Acid), L-Cysteine.
Chicken contains: Chicken Thigh, Chicken Breast.
Chicken Stock contains: Chicken Skin, Water, Chicken Extract (Chicken Extract, Chicken Carcass), Sugar, Chicken, Salt, Cornflour, Chicken Fat, Onion Concentrate
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. The allergens in this product have now changed.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (200g)|
|Energy||997.07kJ (238.54kcal)||1994.14kJ (477.08kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016